Did you know that when you link to someone’s website from yours, your site shows up in their logs as a referring URL. Most of us don’t have a problem with that. But in certain situations, you may not want your site to be known to the referred site’s webmaster. Anonymize Links is a simple plugin that takes advantage of anonym.to to make your links anonymous.
Anonymize Links automatically changes the links from your site into an anonymous format. It adds anonym.to to your links to do this. Don’t want all your links to be in this format? This plugin makes that option available to you. You do want to be very careful when using this plugin. Hiding the source for your links is not something that all your visitors will like.
As you can see in the above screenshot, Anonymize Links does not have too many options. It does what it promises though.
- Manage WordPress Links with WP External Links
- Automatic Internal Linking in WordPress: 3 Plugins
- WP-dTree: Add Dynamic Navigation Trees To WordPress
- 5 Awesome WordPress Plugins for Outbound Links
- Related Posts Thumbnails Plugin for WordPress
- 6 Quality Kindle Plugins for WordPress
- How to Show Preview Screenshots of Hyperlinks in WordPress